The Concept Building Solutions Franchise Group love to share good news stories regarding the success and hard work undertaken by our franchisees both old and new. One such franchisee that has had more than his fair share of challenges in delivering his own Concept message is Jonathan Foy, franchisee owner of the Merseyside franchise territory. At the very beginning of Jon’s Concept franchise journey he had to deal with a fraudulent claim which cost him in the region of £10,000 and to add insult...Read More
Concept Building Solutions
Minimum Investment: £15,000.00
Insurance claims management and building repair
Concept Building Solutions is a claims management company, specialising in insurance claims and instalments property repairs. Concept project manage all works from start to finish, making things less stressful for customers.
Concept helps individuals and businesses to restore their homes and premises when disaster strikes, our mission statement is:
"To best serve policyholders in their time of need through exemplary customer service and high quality workmanship"
What do Concept Building Solutions do?
Concept handles thousands of insurance claims, first assessing property damage and then preparing a work
schedule and quotation. Concept then negotiates and settles the claim with the policy holder's insurance company or appointed loss adjustor. Each Concept Claims Manager typically uses a local contractor base to carry out all property repair works.
Concept Building Solutions has become the leading specialist in the industry providing an end to end solution for the management of full disaster recovery programs and national building repair and installation solutions. The Concept Building Solutions Franchise Opportunity Concept Building Solutions provide you with a proven, results-driven structure for operating and growing your business. As a Concept franchisee your earning potential will be considerable, with average franchisees earning a six figure sum.
Our new Franchisees receive a comprehensive training package and one-to-one support, to help ensure the
success of their new business.
Concept still has some franchise territories available and are looking for suitable franchisees to operate in these areas.
Why choose us?
With Concept, you will benefit from:
- An established brand that has been franchising for over 10 years
- A dedicated territory exclusive to you for all directly advertised work
- The most comprehensive training package in the industry including an intitial induction training course followed by the 200 day LEAP programme
- A dedicated mentor from day one of your training with additional support from HQ based staff and field based surveyors with a wealth of knowledge in insurance and property repair
- A business coach to assist you in developing your business in your territory
- A detailed operations manual, best practice toolkits, corporate guidelines and marketing materials to help you operate the business with a dedicate marketing resource at HQ
- FCA authorisation as an Appointed Representative
- An in-house Customer Relationship Management system to manage customers featuring a bespoke pricing and scheduling system, 40+ template letters, insurer and adjuster databases
- A national and local territory websites focussed on sales with a specific area PPC campaign
- An opportunity to undertake work for other parts of the Service Solutions Grouo
- A library of promotional material and online stationary production system
- Multiple item Operations Pack allowing for a turnkey business model
The Concept Building Solutions franchise price is:
£32,995 + VAT (Complete turnkey package contents available)
The total investment can often be part-funded through various bank franchise loans and overdraft facilities.
Do I need relevant experience in the sector?
No, because Concept Building Solutions provides an intense training programme and ongoing support to help you to successfully establish your business. All you need is the drive and enthusiasm for growing a successful business and making high returns.
Do I need to know how to run a business?
No, because you are “in business for yourself but not by yourself”, we will provide comprehensive training covering all aspects of running your business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals with the ability to project manage and develop
You will need to be proactive, building relationships through, in order to become a preferred supplier. From the initial marketing and sales, to managing disaster recovery work, business administration, training staff and customer management, life will never be dull.