Holding Subscriber personal details
Your basic details including your name, email address and telephone number will be sent via an encrypted email to your chosen third party company (franchisor) via email, once you have completed a registration form and have clicked on ‘submit request’ for further information. All data supplied to Franchise Supermarket will be held on a secure server.
Individuals Rights under the GDPR
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed - how we process and collect your data (please see above)
- The right of access - You have the right to access your franchise supermarket account at any time
- The right to rectification - You have the right to make amendments to your profile at any time
- The right to erasure - You have the right to delete your Franchise Supermarket account at any time (please email Franchise Supermarket firstname.lastname@example.org to action the deletion of your account)
- The right to restrict processing - Where requested, Franchise Supermarket will only store your data and will not process any information if requested.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to duplicate any copies of data Franchise Supermarket holds on you, all data can be seen and copied from your login account
- The right to object - IF Franchising is no longer of a legitimate interest to yourself
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - Franchise Supermarket will not process automated decisions or conduct profiling based on the data provided by yourself.
Making contact with subscribers of Franchise Supermarket
If you opt in to receive Franchise Supermarkets newsletter and promotional emails, then we will only make contact with you when;
- Franchise Supermarkets needs to notify you news and features on our website
- We allow reputable third party companies to send you information via us
Collecting your information and analytics
Franchise Supermarket will gather certain information that we will store. This information will include your computers IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at Franchisesupermarket.net via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page. We do not link automatically-collected information to personal data.
Cookies - the tasty part of the site
Users can control (reject or allow access) through their individual browser level. If you reject cookies, you may still use franchisesupermarket.net, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
Subscriber Access and Changes
If your personal information changes, or you no longer require our service, you may correct, update or delete your account by emailing us at email@example.com. Franchise Supermarket will only retain your information as long as your account is active.
Security of your personal information
Franchise Supermarket Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information on you have provided us with on our secure server.