It has just been announced that ShopAppy has been shortlisted for the 2018 NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards in the Service Industries of the Year award. ShopAppy beat off some tough competition in order to make the regional shortlist, with a record number of businesses entering the awards nationally across the wide range of categories. Now in its sixth year, the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards has celebrated some amazing entrepreneurs over the years, many of whom are now ho...Read More
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
A Shopappy Franchise is about:
- Connecting with your local community
- Having a mutually beneficial arrangement with shopkeepers and local businesses
- Helping to stop your local town being swallowed up by big corporations
- Being your own boss and being 'Appy'
ShopAppy works by enabling local independent shops to show information, products and services they have for sale in their town in one place. ShopAppy aims to encourage customers to go into town and use the shops nearby. The ShopAppy site brings all the products together into categories so that items can be search for easily.
ShopAppy works because it helps our local independent shops and businesses stay in our towns. ShopAppy prefer a world where local shops, local businesses and local communities support each other.
ShopAppy are passionate about their local high streets and ensuring that local businesses thrive.
Each ShopAppy business pays a small monthly amount dependant on the business type. This entitles the ShopAppy business to easily promote their products or services on a specially produced App ensuring customers have direct access to their local shops.
There are no limits to the number of products or services that can be advertised on the ShopApp website.
ShopAppy is back by a strong team who will work with their franchisees to create services throughout the UK.
The ShopAppy Philosophy
Shop Appy maintain:
- A uniform high quality of consistent minimum standards of service to all ShopAppy clients
- A recognisable brand
- Strong community connections
- Standard administrations practises
As a franchisee you will be involved in all aspects of the operation of the business. As a franchisor ShopAppy will be acting in a support role during this process.
A ShopAppy Franchise is easy to operate
From day one and on an ongoing basis ShopAppy will help you to develop your business, the strength and success of our business is a key factor in our growth. Growth and success of the business is essential as we only succeed when you succeed.
Key Franchise benefits:
- A shop local campaign to promote the town and businesses
- A website and app to promote their business and showcase their products and services
- An e-commerce site site and mobile app to enable easy ordering from local shops with click and collect
- Use of the ShopAppy brand name
- Confidence that you are working with a proven business formula
- Full training given in all aspects of the business formula
- Comprehensive start up package
- Exclusive territory
- A fully integrated website and App
- E-commerce site
- Personal mentoring and support
- Franchise Operations Manual
- 5 year franchise agreement with right to renew
The ShopAppy business model
The ShopAppy business model is about quality and exceptional, bespoke customer service and satisfaction. We are dedicated to providing a quality product.
The key features of our business model are as follows:
- Low start-ups costs
- Operate from your chosen location
- Comprehensive initial training
- Ongoing training and support
- High profit potential
- Strong ongoing residual income
- Quick growth potential
What we are looking for in a franchisee
In our selection of franchisees our recruitment process is structured and methodical, we know who does and who does not make a good franchise partner. In our discussions with you, our objective is to make sure that you know enough about us in order that you can make an informed decision on the franchise opportunity. Equally we want to know enough about you and your level of skills, to ensure that our growth is stable and synergetic.
A new franchisee will need to demonstrate high levels of:
- Self motivation
- Business Acumen
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- People skills
- A Passion For Their Local High Street
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business but see the value in the brand, training, support and systems that investing in a franchise with ShopAppy brings.
No Success Stories