Scamps and Champs franchisee, Kayleigh Gaskill who runs the Tameside franchise territory branch has been rated top 3 for dog walker providers in her area for the 4th year running. Following a 50 point inspection, which looks all parts of the business from, customer satisfaction, ratings, reviews, pricing, trading standards and many more, Scamps and Champs Tameside were hand-picked by Three Best Rated as the “bees knees” for dog walkers and rated them as one of the TOP 3 in the area. Thre...Read More
Scamps and Champs
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Probably the most exciting management opportunity available in the country RIGHT NOW
Scamps and Champs team have made tens of thousands of pounds from this business model and it is now available to YOU to profit from
If you’d like to...
- Add serious money to your monthly family budget
- Work from home
- Achieve a perfect balance between work and family life
- Operate a business with no stock, no ongoing costs
- Be in complete control of your future, answerable to nobody
- Gain a sense of a well-being and satisfaction like no other...
... YOU ARE going to love this.
Due to the uniqueness and successful business model available here this is probably the most exciting pet franchise opportunity available right now and there are THREE things you need to know about it:
- You can work as many days as you like, part time, full time, spare time the choice is entirely yours
- It's not priced at traditional sky-high business opportunities
- Unlimited EARNING POTENTIAL - There is no cap on income
- Can devote a few hours a week
- Are keen to change your career, however before taking the plunge you have to ensure your current earnings will be replaced
- Like the idea of working for yourself, however slightly apprehensive of taking the leap of faith
- Want to work part time initially, with a goal of building up into a full time role
- Have responsibilities that you have to consider before changing direction, i.e. family, or mortgage repayments
This could be just what you've been looking for...
Why is it so exciting?
- Our team has generated tens of thousands of pounds from this business model and you will receive direct training and support from them
- The business fits perfectly around ANY lifestyle
- You do not need to have experience in this industry
- Does not require you to quit your full time job, until your current earnings have been matched (and this is only if you want to)
- Full training provided
- You do not need to have experience of running your own business
Kayleigh Gaskill - "I wanted to be at home while my children are still young - Scamps & Champs has provided me with that opportunity"
Carol Donovan - "I wanted to part of an established brand so I could build a profitable business and not have to worry about paying the bills."
Lesley Regan the founder of Scamps and Champs is passionate about the success of franchisees.
"Getting the right people for our brand is really important as we want each branch to be successful. The franchise opportunity has been designed to provide each individual every chance to succeed with Scamps & Champs. I personally mentor every franchisee through their journey."
Who We're Looking For
Scamps & Champs doesn’t require a previous experience running a business.
You don’t need qualifications to work with animals, in fact if you have never done anything like this before you might be perfect for this.
- Have a passion for animals
- Are willing to work hard
- Want to succeed
- Have a great attitude
- Want to learn business skills
You stand every chance of making a Scamps & Champs Franchise a success
Sound interesting? Check it out quickly. This opportunity is “LIMITED”, as we can only take on a set number of individuals each month to ensure we give you the best support in those first few crucial months.
To find out more about Scamps and Champs, simply fill out the form below and we will email you further details on how to generate income working part time or full time
A Change of Career with Added Support Carol Donovan has been running her own Scamps & Champs pet franchise within her franchise territory of Beverley since 2015. Carol was ready for a change from her previous career and wanted to do something she could enjoy. With a passion for animals and a background in both childcare and admin, Carol knew that she had the necessary skills she needed to run a successful pet franchise, she just needed the support of an established franchise brand. “Working with...Read More