Sponsored by the Royal Bank of Scotland, these unique awards are based on feedback from thousands of actual franchisees. To be considered as a finalist, the company must previously have taken part in the Franchise Satisfaction Benchmark survey; in the survey, franchisees are asked to anonymously score the franchisor on qualities such as initial training, ongoing support, relationship with their franchisor and whether they would recommend their franchise to a prospective franchisee. Director of S...Read More
Right at Home
Minimum Investment: £31,995.00
Build a secure, successful business with this industry leading, multi-award winning home care franchise!
Right at home is an international leader in the home care franchise sector, with successful operations in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, China, Japan, Australia and the Netherlands – more than 500 offices worldwide.
We are also the most highly recommended homecare company in the UK according to the leading independent review website, homecare.co.uk
We provide both short and long term quality care and companionship to seniors and adults in the control of their own home. Our clients range from seniors in need of companionship or help with daily tasks, to adults living with physical or mild learning disabilities or recovering from surgery.
Franchisees do not need previous experience of the care sector as we support them to recruit experienced and well-qualified Registered Care Managers to oversee care delivery, compliance, recruitment and training. You will however, need to be a great leader, manager and confident networker.
"Right at Home UK has consistently scored over 90% in independent franchise satisfaction surveys, which should give you confidence that our franchisee are happy with their decisions to join us."
Tim Jones, Operations Director, Right at Home
Our franchisees are awarded exclusive rights to an agreed territory containing at least 35,000 over 65's for 10 years, with a five-year renewal options
Your investment will be up to £120k including the initial franchisee fee of £31,995 + VAT and working capital. Strong applicants could secure bank funding of up to 70% of the total investment.
Why Right at Home?
- Our position as a market leader in the United States with 20 years' experience and more than 500 offices worldwide, should give you confidence when making this kind of investment
- A fantastic reputation in the UK that has led to some of the most prestigious awards in both the franchise and care industries, including the 2016 Smith + Henderson Best Franchise Award
- We win awards because we've proven time and time again to independent bodies like The British Association and The Best Franchise Awards that we are a strong, ethical company with a business model that is built to last.
"Right at Home impressed with the level and quality of support to franchisee and the fact that their expansion was within their means to support it. They've built a road to success neither cutting costs nor comprising on quality."
Brian Smart, BFA Director General
- Right at Home UK's Managing Director is Ken Deary; a former British Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year and McDonalds Golden Arches Award winner.
"Our aim is not to be the biggest home care franchise, but rather the most supportive and the best at what we do."
Ken Deary, Managing Director
- No one is a number at Right at Home; we are a very close family and we only accept the best, meaning all our owners can be confident that everyone else in the network is doing a great job and adding value to the brand and its reputation all over the UK. Our measured growth also means we have a higher support ratio and give new franchisees highly focused attention as they establish their new business
- We now have a growing network of more than 40 offices with 18% of those trading over 12 months trending towards a £1 million + turnover.
- The UK's elderly population is growing at an unprecedented rate. Government statistics show there are currently three million people aged 80 years and over and this is projected to almost double by 2030 and reach eight million by 2050.
- If you think Right at Home sounds like a good fit for your own business aspirations, then please complete the short form below to receive more detailed information or to register your interest in attending one of our informal Discovery Days at the Right at Home head office in Liverpool.
- Then, if you haven't already, please watch our video above -its a great way to see who we really are as a company.
Thank you for your interest in Right at Home, we look forward to hopefully speaking to you soon!
Right at Home’s franchise owners have again reported excellent levels of satisfaction in an independent nationwide survey. The quality homecare franchise, which has 33 trading offices, received an overall feedback score of 93% within the annual franchise benchmark survey. This means it retains its Five Star Franchise status and will be a strong contender for the upcoming Best Franchise Awards. The confidential survey managed independently by franchise specialists Smith + Henderson allows franc...Read More
The Right at Home UK care franchise owners have delivered fantastic feedback on the 2016 Annual Conference, describing two days “full of inspiration and energy.” The network of 40 franchise owners joined the full Head Office franchise team and several of their key suppliers for a busy agenda themed around ‘Making a Difference.’ Highlights included a Top Performers Question Time, which allowed the group to share best practice and enabled less experienced owners to draw on strategies that have p...Read More
Join Right at Home for an exclusive Discovery Evening with HSBC, to explore a management franchise that makes a really positive impact on your local community. Where? Crowne Plaza Hotel, Birmingham NEC, B40 1NT.When? Wednesday, October 12th from 6.30pm – 9.30pm. What?- An introduction to the Right at Home UK quality home care franchise- Financing a franchise – a short presentation by HSBC - Buffet, refreshments and a chance for one-on-one conversations.How? Pre-booking is essential as places are...Read More
Right at Home UK Care Franchise is delighted to welcome three new franchisees into the franchise network; thereby meeting its measured expansion targets for 2016.The new owners will be opening their respective care franchise offices that deliver top quality home care and support services to communities within their franchise territories of Bromley and Orpington, Reigate, Crawley, Mitcham, Thornton Heath and the Streatham Common, West Norwood and Crystal Palace suburbs of South London. Their fran...Read More
The Natural progression to continue his passion for helping othersJoe, the proud of owner of the Right at Home Cardiff & Newport franchise held previous experience in helping others during his past role as a police officer. Joe held a real passion for aiding those in need, and for many years his main aim was to make the streets of Cardiff a safer place. The only issue Joe had personally, was the fact that he wasn't helping himself to achieve his own set goals. Just like you and I have at some st...Read More
"Hello, my name is Kev Popat and I'm the proud Managing Director of Right at Home Solent, which I opened in June 2015""Most of my childhood was spent with my grandparents as we were brought up in a joint family home. I always look back with such fond memories of growing up in this home. The very thought of my Gran receiving care from someone that had no interest in her is precisely the reason I'm here today. "My wife Amy comes from a family of entrepreneurs. We both had great jobs, but after a f...Read More
Sutton & Epsom FranchiseeTim Haigh was vital to the Right at Home franchise development, as he became their inaugural franchisee for the United Kingdom. This feat presented further determination for him to make a success of his purchased territory. Thirty-six months into operating his franchise territory and the hard work is paying dividends – with his Franchise care home’s reputation established within his Sutton and Epsom territory. Tim is currently billing over 1,000 hours a week and is...Read More