No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Chemex is a full member of the bfa and is a UK based and owned franchise with a truly unique offering. Our franchisees are trusted distributors that provide top-quality products and services to a wide variety of customers via a professionally-equipped van within their territory. This franchise is ideal for those who are looking to work from home and are looking to balance their life/work lifestyle.
How much does a Chemex franchise cost?
The total franchise package costs £23,500. Banks will fund up to 70%, so you will only need £15,000 of your own money to invest.
Chemex International is an award winning franchise supplying "must have" cleaning and hygiene products to businesses as diverse as London Ambulance Service, Michelin star restaurants, football stadiums - indeed every type of business you can imagine
- Massive market - £8 billion and growing
- Business to business opportunity
- Repeat sale/volumes sales - Clients can be customers literally for decades
- Unlimited market - Healthcare to food, retail to entertainment
- Necessities - Recession or boom customers need to buy
- Legislation - Your customers need our help
- Low risk model - Van and home based
If you have the desire and passion to work for yourself, available cash of £15,000 and the ability to build relationships, Chemex International is the franchise to drive your future.
Your life as a Chemex Franchisee
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be your own boss and work from home; to fulfill that dream of owning your own business.
Chemex gets you started by helping you arrange the lease/purchase of a van which you can stock with a wide and renowned range of products for you to sell. The Chemex range consists of over 650 products including unique chemical formulations for our top products, newly created biological solutions indeed everything that your customer may require to maintain a clean, healthy, hygienic premises.
Your allocated territory is large with over 8000 potential businesses and you will then be able to sell directly to customers by visiting their premises on a regular and reliable basis.
There is a small royalty fee of 7.5% that is capped so the more you turn over the more you earn.
We have 46 franchisees with a potential UK market of over £8 billion. Existing Chemex franchisees are typically supplying between 100 and 300 customers from a single van. Each van is capable of driving £100k net profit!
There are vacant areas available as well as a small number of resale opportunities. The fact is that you can build valuable goodwill as an asset value for your territory and sell it on as a going concern to an existing or new Chemex franchisee when the time is right.
Your investment and rewards
As a Chemex franchisee (as with all businesses) your success depends on the investment you are prepared and able to make. Investment will be both personal (time and effort) and financial.
Joining Chemex is now even more affordable with the financing support we can provide:
Self-funding Option: £23,500 plus vat self-financed. You are awarded our highest trading terms.
Chemex Funding Option: Self-fund only £15,000 plus vat with the remainder of your total investment (£8500) being funded by Chemex. You'll be awarded our lower trading terms but you'll get the opportunity to move to our higher trading terms throughout the franchise agreement.
In both cases you will benefit from great support and you'll receive your in-field support.
What you can expect from Chemex
Your Chemex license
- Allows you to operate under the highly reputable Chemex brand
- Gives you a proven system to help you build your own successful business
- Provides access to the comprehensive and innovative Chemex product range
- Allows access to the Chemex on-line support and technical system
- Gives the ability to build your territory into a valuable assest and sell on as a going concern
Comprehensive training with our induction programme
- Train - Two weeks initial training - residential and external
- Launch - Business launch with your Regional Franchise Manager
- Coach - Extended coaching programme to help you reach your business objectives
- Re-train - Regular training courses to update and improve knowledge are available throughout the year.
- - Regular regional meetings where you'll meet other franchisees, receive training and can take advantage of new products and promotions.
- - You can attend supplier training events
- - Comprehensive and current health and hygiene advice
- - The services of our in-house Chemist and Microbiologist
What does Chemex want from you?
- Experience is an advantage, but attitude is essential
- Previous sales and business experience is an advantage
- People skills
- Financial stability, clear credit history
- Full driving license
Some of our clients include...
Fill in the form to request FREE information on the Chmex Franchise Opportunity
No Success Stories