Acacia Homecare Franchise
No. Of Franchisees
Break Even In
Welcome to Acacia Homecare Franchise
Our vision is simple: we just want to be there to help you do the things that you want to do
Acacia Homecare aims to become the standard to which care is measured.
Our mission is to grow responsibly to become the best provider of care to the private sector by offering high quality care from a mature, well trained, experienced and happy team.
Becoming an Acacia Homecare franchisee means you are part of a strong family; we collaborate with each other and communication is a key part to how our business is succeeding.
A growing industry
With growing demand from an ageing population and increased focus on support for people suffering from learning disabilities and mental health conditions - coupled with more people wishing to remain at home - the retreat of local authority funding turns small opportunities into a growing need, ready for those with the right care concept and business mindset to step into the gap.
- The total value of the UK care industry is £46.2 billion
- 833,000 people are receiving domiciliary care in the UK
- £7 billion alone is spent on domiciliary care in the UK.
The Acacia Homecare franchise package
For an initial franchise fee of £22,950 + VAT, a start-up pack is provided to assist you through the setting-up phase of your new franchise business.
The Acacia Homecare franchise package includes:
- An exclusive franchise territory
- Sales and marketing support, including a marketing literature pack
- Professional guidance to secure financing, if needed
- Ongoing support, training and development package
- Assistance with staff recruitment and training
- Acacia Homecare management system
- Support with CQC accreditation
- Assistance with premises
- Collaborative business operational support, with regular business review meetings
- Professional business planning
- Micro website for your business details
- Your own social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Training and support
Acacia Homecare has developed its own support, training and development package and is delivered by the team that not only wrote it, but also experienced & developed it from the start of Acacia Homecare.
It is important to note that our training is not limited to the setting-up phase of your business.
- Ongoing training and support is given throughout the running of your franchise
- Accounting and administration.
The delivery methods vary, featuring a combination of classroom training, e-learning, workshops and practical experience with other professionals.
We work as a team and we like to collaborate with all of our Acacia Homecare network. There will be opportunities to meet with the network for mutual support and the sharing of experiences, encouraging you to succeed at providing the best care possible while developing your business.
No Success Stories